1.Seat belts for all riders.
2. Brakes. If it's a manual tranny, emergency brake MUST hold the vehicle on a grade.
3. Secure tow points, front and rear.
4. Tow hooks are to be bolted and not welded. D-Rings, Hitches, Recievers, ect., which are designed to be welded are OK to be welded.
5. Snatch straps - no hooks and no chains.
6. Vehicles without roofs must have a cage over riders.
7. Emergency First Aid kit.
8. Fire extinguisher, secured near driver ( A, B, C rating).
9. CB Radio.
10. Battery must be secured (bolted down or with ratchet strap)
11. All interior items must be tied down or secured.
12. Mufflers. No straight pipe exhaust will be allowed. Glasspacks are acceptable.
Everything must be in good working order.